Thursday, May 7, 2009

Um...No Comment

Leisa: "Laney what are you doing?"
Laney: "I want 'baby Cool' to eat MY food"!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahahahahahaha! I can not stop laughing. I guess she figured out how babies get food from. This is by far the funniest picture of Laney. It might just actually have to go on my blog its so freakin funny.

Kylie said...

This is hilarious! Oh, Laney!

She wants baby Cool to eat her food, eh? At least you know how willing she is to share with him!

benandkiki said...

That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Congrats on your 8th anniversary.

M.M.M. said...

So did anything come out?

Julianne said...

This is so funny! At least she is a girl though. I thought Brandon was going to kill me when Levi started pointing to his pecs (at age 2) and calling them his "nursies."

Alicia said...

I LOVE Laney! I wanna just squeeze her!