Kadie, Laney and Crew have two cousins. Morgan who is almost a year old is Josh's brothers daughter. And Skylar who is 7 months, is my sister Kylie's daughter.
These two cute little girls met this weekend! They loved the company of another tiny person, and eve looked like they could be related. :)

We took the family to Rock City up on Mount Diablo to get out and have some good times.
Here are Morgan, Cade, Kadie Laney and some weird guy...wait, is that Josh?
Here are all of the good looking couples!
Josh and I, Spencer and Deb, Jake and Andrea and Morgan, Kylie Mike and Skylar,
and Stefanie and Justin.

Here is the whole Waldron Family (below), minus Sam who couldn't make it. I guess he wanted to visit his girlfriend in stead of hang out with us...
Don't you wish you would have come Sam and taken a picture by the big Rock?

We tried to do a silly picture.
For some reason Kadie, Debbie and I are the only ones pulling a weird face.

We even saw some wild animals up there!







2 comments:
Oh, these are just great! I was like, "I'm going to check Leisa's blog..." and the first thing I saw was Skylar doing an insane little face! Crazy kidlet!
I'm glad we went on that hike with you. That was fun.
Although I have to say, I'm a little upset that the only picture I clicked on but couldn't enlarge was the one with my butt. I really wanted to get a closer look, but Blogger wouldn't let me.
I did look closer at the two-headed Leisa, though! We are really white.
I just noticed your new header! It's so cute. What a gorgeous family you have, sister.
(I was distracted by the Sky picture at first so I missed it.)
Post a Comment