Friday, May 29, 2009

Honey Bees...

My neighbor below is moving.  She told me once that her nephew Noah who lives with them said that he can hear humming in his room at night, and that she thought she heard it too.

Since furniture has been moved in his room, a discovery was made.  They have honey coming out of his light socket.  That is right HONEY...

I am just guessing, but wouldn't you think that means there are bees in the wall.  Probably not just a few, but more like THOUSANDS of bees in the wall - which is also part of our wall since we are in an apartment.

If we all die of bee stings sometime soon, I have documentation that it is the fault of my apartment complex.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

AHH! Oh, now I'm creeped out.

On the plus side...free honey! Go down there and gather it up, woman!