
Despite how much I dislike apartment renting, and the cost of living here in northern CA...this family excursion we took on Cinco de Mayo reminded me of how beautiful San Ramon Valley is.
Here is Josh with Crew (below) going on his first little hike up on Mount Diablo.

Actually...it was the first trip for ALL OF US!
How pathetic is it that we have never gone up there in the 6 years we have lived here?
We decided what better time to go than on our anniversary. After all we needed something to do with Kadie's school being canceled from the Swine Flu!
(In actuality, she is climbing horizontal...
the picture looks more impressive that what actually took place). :)
We did have a hot date later that night. Josh took me to our favorite Thai place and we ate yummy food...then he took me shopping for new clothes! It was so much fun just the two of us.
And he totally out did himself this year on the gift thing. Thank you Joshy...I love you!






3 comments:
Pretty! This looked like So Cal like 2 months ago. Everything down here is brown and looks like its going to catch on fire. Another reason I like No Cal better. :)
Fun! Oh man, I have never actually hiked Mt. Diablo either. It looks really cool, with those rock formations. Looks like you guys had a fun family outing!
Okay. So I am glad that I read that this was for your anniversary (info from an earlier post). I thought wow.
1. Way better than my mother's day festivities
and 2. why to celebrate Cinco De mayo would you get tai? (this is when I thought maybe you were celebrating cinco de mayo)
I am glad I figured it out.
Post a Comment