Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I {Heart} Josh!

It's all rainy and gloomy today, on Cinco de Mayo.  Not much of a reminder of the beautiful sun filled day 8 years ago when Josh and I were married.  I can hardly believe it has been 8 years...I never thought in only 8 years we would have married, graduated college, moved to California and have three children.  Here are a few fun photos through the years...best times right Joshy?
( I feel bad for anything before 2008...we have such a small amount of pictures compared to the past couple of years).

One more thing...for those of you who tried to scare Josh and I about year number 7...we scratched that itch.  We made it through with flying colors and a new baby too.  Take that!



Don't you love how I made Josh take a picture with Goofy and Pluto?  Love it!  Haha.










Josh, I just want you to know how lucky and grateful I feel.  I never thought that 8 years ago I could love you more than that day we got married.  I never knew what a great husband and daddy you would turn out to be.  I truly appreciate all that you do for me to show me that you care and love me and the girlies...and our new little baby Crew!  Makes me think of that country song 'just another day in paradise', I know you know that song. :)  I can't wait to see what another 8 years will bring.  I love you!

5 comments:

Kylie said...

These are great. Congrats Leisa and Josh! Screw that 7-year-itch business!

Natalie said...

Wow, who were those little kids in the first picture? Congrats on 8 years! I hope you guys had a good date night last night.

M.M.M. said...

I like the Goofy picture. Don would never do that. Even though I would try to convince him.
And I would also like to toot my own horn, toot toot, and say I was there from the beginning of your relationship. I am glad you called dibs. And I am sure he is too.

Leisa Waldron said...

That is hilarious that you remember that Melissa! I am so glad I called dibs...

:)

Anonymous said...

Ahh...precious! :) I love all the cute pics of you all. Congrats to 8 years of happiness and three cute kids that we absolutely love and think are stinkin cute and hilarious.