The actual day of the blessing
It started off a little crazy.
We planned on leaving for church 30 minutes early to get seats for all of our family that was visiting and coming that day. It was a good thing too because the battery was dead on our car.
We couldn't even get our car in neutral...so we had to attach cables to more cables in order to jump the car. But we made it and still got seats thanks to Jake and Andrea. :)
Crew was a little angel and didn't cry at all which was good since Josh warned me that he might only receive a name if he screamed the whole time. :)
Josh was able to give him a beautiful blessing.
We also finally have a few pictures of our family of five! Thanks Debbie. :)


We brought together Josh's family and my entire family and ate some good food with great company.
I guess I was busy because this was the only picture I took the whole time!
Skylar and Morgan looking at Duke through the glass door. :)

1 comment:
HAHAHA! Oh, Sky...
Post a Comment