
Josh and I went to a stand-up Comedy show last night with my parents at Punch-Line.
Mary Lynn Rajskub was performing. Many of you know her as
Chloe O'Brian from NBC's 24. We love Chloe and are always making fun of her strange attitude. We were wondering what she would be like in person. NOTHING like Chloe...more like a cute, bubbly and very strange run in with an old friend. Plus she is so pretty in real life without the scowling and furrowed brow.
Her comedy was more of a story-telling style, and she was so funny. She made fun of Fergie for peeing her pants and talked about birthing and baby stories of her little baby boy. I think I was laughing the loudest when she made fun of her baby getting drunk off her "booby milk". It was so funny because it is so true! People probably wondered why I was laughing so hard.
It was fun to go into the city and do something different for a date night. Thanks mom and dad for a fun night! And thank you Morgan and Cade for watching the kiddo's!
3 comments:
I am disappointed this post is not dedicated to my daughter.
That is so cool. Oh man, I am jealous.
It was so fun to go into the city like real grown-ups and have a night on the town...even if I didn't quite succeed in my attempt to snarf in all the marijuana fumes in the stairwell...oh well, next time!
Post a Comment