1) One child tested positive for Swine Flu, so school is canceled for the whole week, including Kadie's field trip I was going to help on. Truly a bummer. Back to school May 11th.
2) Because of the confirmed case of the Swine Flu/H1N1 virus of a child at Kadie's school, Primary is canceled...and until further notice from our Stake President other meetings as well.
CRAZY!!! I HOPE WE DON'T DIE! Just kidding, we are fine. I am glad we have food storage in case we are quarantined.
6 comments:
Wow! Well, just think of it as another spring break. I'll be interested to see what happens next.
You should come visit us! Just kidding! I think you would go nuts in the car with all those kids! :) But, go do something fun sista!
Oh the swine flu...don't get me started on that thing and how the media makes it play out. :)
If you were a teenager, would not be the best week of your life!
Perhaps someone at Josh's work will have swine flu too and he will get a week off too. That would be nice....unless Josh was the one with the swine flu.
Are you serious? Wow! Crazy, hope all goes well the next few weeks and everyone stays healthy.
Come hang out with us one day this week! We need to introduce Iris and Crew to each other!
Oh man. Weird and cool.
Melissa's comment made me laugh because I asked Mike last night, "So when will you get time off for swine flu?"
He said never...
Post a Comment