Monday, April 13, 2009

Introducing...

Joshua Crew Waldron
Born April 10th 4:20 pm
6 lbs 10 oz, 19 inches


Just a few teasers...
Water breaking, freeway speeding, nurses yelling,
Mother and Baby are healthy and happy and home!

Come back for more pictures and details to follow soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics and hear the details.

The Meisners said...

Congrats Leisa! He is a cutie.

Brady and Rachel said...

Congrats you guys. He is SO CUTE! I love the pic on Kylee's blog of him with the hat. The name fits him so well, I love it!

Kylie said...

I love him! I want to hold him right now. Can't wait for more pictures to hold me over!

Hey, baby Crew! I'm your favorite aunt!

Anonymous said...

4:20, huh? You know what that means? :)

Kylie...you can be the favorite aunt but Spencer is already the favorite uncle. He has basically brainwashed the kids in thinking that. Jk

sherryandbryon said...

CONGRATS! He is so cute. Kinda sad you didn't go with Noah, though! :) Haha... j/k. I really like Crew. It's very cute!