I must say, it is going better than I thought, although I have had some help.
Kadie and Laney went to a playdate at their friend's Cole and Sebby's this morning. So it was just me and the babe. I gave him a bath, and did my graphics for the week for www.shesheme.com and then I didn't know what to do, so I just held the baby and watched TV for a little. It felt a little strange, but was so nice to just relax a little with Crew. My other friend Alicia is bringing Kadie home which is so nice, especially since going to school was a little crazy.
Laney took off running and I couldn't run after her because I had the baby, so I yelled to Kadie to go and get her. By the time I caught up with them by the street Kadie was holding Laney's shirt and leaning back as far as she could, while Laney was leaning forward. Both of them screaming at me. It was just delightful! Nothing says I can handle three kids like that image.
I haven't even really cried! Other than last night, just the thought of Josh leaving drove me to tears, but today has been pretty good. I hate the baby blues. I know I am just sleep deprived and emotional whacked for a little bit after babies come...but I do really miss Josh being here. The last week and a half went by too fast. I didn't actually even tear up really until Laney started crying when we got home saying "I miss my daddy!" That did it, but it only lasted a second and then I was good.
Luckily Josh went back on a Thursday, so I just have tomorrow and then it will be weekend freedom from School and work for a couple of days. I have a feeling that I will begin to live for the weekend again!
2 comments:
Girlfriend. Call me anytime. ANYTIME. I will cheer you up. People say that I am very funny. I am the funniest person I know. I tell this to Don everyday. And he never laughs. So maybe I am not the funniest person I know. We will get you through the baby blues together. And then when it is my turn, you can get me through my baby blues. Because. They really s-t-i-n-k. I wuv woo!
Oh man. You are such a trooper.
You are doing a great job! Way to tackle having 3 kids! I'm proud of you. Sometimes you just have to cry it out. I think it helps you to relax and regroup. I love you sister! You're amazing!
Post a Comment