Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why I know Laney loves food

1) Well, obviously she loves to eat for one.  And strange things for a 3 year old too!  Like her love of roasted almonds or bites of my turkey avocado sandwich.  I think she just likes saying "fudditch" for that one though.  (translated to "sandwich" in regular English).

2) My favorite.  She names things the colors of food.  For instance, her favorite Littlest Pet Shop animal is the "chocolate" mouse.  And when we cross the street to Kadie's school she wants to walk on the "cheese" line.  You know - that yellow line on either side of the crosswalk that is the color of cheese. :)

3) Laney pretends to make food for me all of the time.  It is one of her favorite things to pretend.  We play restaurant quite often with delectable plastic melt-in-your-mouth food.

4) Doesn't have to do with why she loves food...but my favorite word she says right now.
Hamburger.  She says it just like Steve Martin in Pink Panther.  "Ehm-buh-geerhl" or somethings like that.  You must comment if you tried to say that. :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! We are dying laughing! She is so funny!

On another note, we are having an Easter egg hunt for our ward and someone in this house that Laney is pretty fond of is the Easter Bunny. Figure out who it is? \"/ Times like this I wish we lived closer to you all.

And, now Spence is walking around the house saying "I want to walk on the cheese line" and hamburguurr over and over again.

Brady and Rachel said...

You got me. Too funny. As soon as I saw the name Steve Martin after Hamburger, I could envision him saying it right away. Laney is so stinkin cute and cracks me up, and I don't even know if I have ever met her. ha. Maybe one day. Is your family making their way to the family reunion by chance? Meaning your parents or any of your siblings or you? Just curious. As of now we are not planning too, just not sure if I would be up for the drive a month after the baby comes with all three kids alone. We'll see. Hope all goes well in the upcoming weeks.

Kylie said...

The "cheese" line is my favorite. That cracks me up.

Remember the time she said your legs were "marshmallow?"

Leisa Waldron said...

Haha!

I hope you are referring to marshmallow the color and not the consistency or I will seriously have to re-evaluate you being my sister.

Kylie said...

I knew you would say that...I meant the color, of course!

It was either marshmallow or ice cream, and I went with the mallow. It was probably the wrong choice.

M.M.M. said...

So I said it. Her delicious thighs tells me she loves food.