Check off list:
1. Create a Nursery...somewhere CHECK
2. Finish bassinet bedding CHECK
3. Gain 30 lbs CHECK
4. Potty Train Laney ALMOST A FULL CHECK
5. Update Etsy website CHECK
6. Wash teeny tiny baby boy clothes CHECK
7. Purchase Easter items just in case baby comes early CHECK
8. Pick a baby boy name CHECK (Crew/Noah...leaning toward Crew)

When you live in a small place, you have no choice but to get creative when things change and you need 'more' space. Hence, the teeny tiny baby boy room. Lots of boyish flare squeezed into about 20 square feet of our enormous master bedroom. In case you missed the sarcasm there...I will let you know that our master bedroom serves as
- 1) Place to sleep/romantic getaway
- 2) Leisa's office
- 3) Josh's office (when he works from home)
- 4) family computer station
- 5) Leisa's art studio
- 6) Leisa's jewelry shop
- 7) craft central and now...
- 8) baby boy room.

I have no doubt that little Crew/Noah will be happy here, he will be small enough to fit and young enough not to remember that we seriously contemplated letting him sleep in the dresser drawer like so many of our parents say they did with us. Part of me just feels like my kids deserve the to-die-for nursery out of Land of nod.
When the time comes for us to move into a house (gasp!) I know that I will feel spoiled just to have a full size washer and dryer and a closet big enough to actually have my clothes in my room (not the play room) as well as Josh's. :)
Make that one GINORMOUS walk-in closet...is that being too greedy?

10 comments:
looks great, seriously, all you need is love, not a house. You make it work nicely. He will have a wonderful home. Love all the stuff!
looks great, seriously, all you need is love, not a house. You make it work nicely. He will have a wonderful home. Love all the stuff!
You're amazing. Will you come decorate a 20 sq ft corner in our bedroom for Reese?
So...it's official...the name is Crew. We'll I think it is because you just nailed his name to the wall! We LOVE the name by the way!
Gosh, I feel like you have not even been pregnant for that long. Weird!
I'm assuming it is Crew as well by the wall hanging. Hip Hip Hooray. Love the name! So happy to see someone else use it since I can't. So cute. I'm excited to see when his little guy arrives, I'm guessing pretty soon as your other two came early I think. You are very creative with the space you have, I love it! I will say I am happy to finally have a house, but then again we don't live in California, so I'm sure it is a WHOLE LOT more affordable where we are. Then again we don't get the greatest weather 9 months of the year. Oh well, I'm slowly getting used to all the rain, though looking forward to it warming up. Hope all goes well with delivery, etc. We wish you guys the best! Keep us posted.
I love that bedding. You are so talented, sister.
Go with Crew--it looks fab on your wall! I am so excited!
ah it looks so cute & I LOVE CREW. very cool :) hehe
I am going to make u something for his small room. xoxoxo
Obviously I love the name CREW, and vote for that! We'll have to get a pic of my Crew and baby Crew together when he comes! Awww... can't wait to meet him!
oh man ... I totally related to this post! I must say that your apt seems like a palace compared to our current one though! But you are going to have one extra!!! His room looks so darling and I love both names! I can't wait to see him. You are the cutest mom and oh so crafty. I can't wait for Ryder to have a room so I can finally put his "R" Leisa orginal up
I guess you are goin with Crew...or maybe Werc. Hopefully Crew.
You should be on HGTV or something on how to design studio appartments where there are lots of uses for one room.
I'll contact the station for you.
Post a Comment