Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Announcement


In an effort to save time and money, our little Crew is being announced in modern tech style through email and blog.  Thank you everyone for the calls, emails, meals and support.  We feel so blessed and are grateful to have such wonderful friends and family.  

Love, Josh, Leisa, Kadie, Laney and baby Crew


Here are some extra photo's from our little Elf Hat photo shoot. :)





8 comments:

Kylie said...

I just love him. He is the cutest tiny elf I've ever seen. And your announcement is really great!

Maybe he can hook me up with some Keebler cookies next time I'm in town...clearly he has connections.

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Oh I am so excited to meet him! I love the announcement. He is so cute! We are so excited for you guys! Congrats! I love all of the pics...you are like the best at updating and I am so glad sense we haven't been able to see him in person yet!

AnnieB said...

oh, i'm in love! i wish i could've met him today but how nice for you to have a little outing for park day. it was so good to see you! you look fabulous and i loved catching up and hearing about Crew's arrival! he'll certainly keep you on your toes! love you!

The Ahumadas said...

Those pictures are adorable! He looks like he's such a good baby, we need to get together soon!

Unknown said...

I just love all the hats!!! He is such a doll.

Flinders Family said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! It's so fun to have a newborn in the house again. Hope everyone is doing well.

Brie said...

He is so adorable! I love love the announcement and his name is too cute!

Mama Winter said...

so precious. xoxoxoxo