
The thought of sending Crew on a mission already fills my mind. First comes Excitement. Then Nerves. Then the feeling of missing him already. Hope he goes abroad but somewhere I would go myself. :) All that Jazz. With all that said, I know he will be a good looking little man.

4 comments:
That's adorable. I love him! He's totally working that tie.
Also, you crack me up :)
So haven't seen the kid yet but he looks like Kadie.
I love his little outfit! Did you make that?
An idea I got from people who actually have boys....holding him back from Kindergarten a year so that he will turn 19 right before graduation, then go on a mission....loses that crazy preemie year of college. Love the tie, though :)
OK how cute is it that he matches the basinet. what did u make this???? and if u did u need to teach me PLEASE. Cause wow that is darling :) xo
Post a Comment