Saturday, April 25, 2009

Future Models?

Test Run.  
I wanted to do a test run with some photo ideas.  What were the things that worked against me you might ask? 

1) Laney had no nap, but hasn't in a year and a half so...you know.  
2) Laney recently learned that we think it is funny when she pulls faces.  
3) Laney was just being Laney. :)

I am not a professional...and I have never done anything with the black backdrop before.  I am hoping that maybe the next session will be wall worthy.   I realized recently that we need updated pictures of the girls, especially Laney as a three year old and not 8 months.











5 comments:

M.M.M. said...

you're so talented!

Britt said...

These are darling. I love the side lying one of Kadie. Don't forget to ask that 30 year old man at your house for the copy of the Easter DVD that I sent home today...

Kylie said...

Oh Bridget! I mean, Laney! She is hilarious. I love that photo of her pinching her cheeks and Kadie resting her head on her hands. It really shows their personalities (crazy and calm, respectively).

Also, their dresses are adorable! I didn't realize how cute they were until the color pictures. These are so cute, Leis!

Sami Aguilar said...

I think these are great!! Did you use the lens you regularly use? Or a different one? You are SO talented!! How do you have time for all this stuff?

Unknown said...

I love them. Laney cracks me up!! And I love that last one of the 3 or them!