Friday, April 10, 2009

Teaser

My soon to be born son is already teasing me!

Last night was the second night this week I thought I might be going into labor.  It was a night full of intense contractions that started while I was watching The Office and 30 Rock with Josh.  I think I missed some funny parts, but I kept laughing when Josh laughed to take my mind off of the pain.  I think I might have to watch them again to appreciate the humor I missed while holding my breath.

Yesterday at my appt I found out I am 60% and at a 3...for those of you who want to know and don't mind too much information.  Hence, I am ready to go and now contemplating Castor Oil. 

At 4:30 am contractions completely stopped, but by then I was hungry.  I made some Sprinkle toast (cinnamon toast) and milk and plopped in front of the TV to find that Bringing home Baby is on that early in the morning.  

First episode was a family with a 3 1/2 year old girl who went nutso with tantrums when they brought her baby sister home.  Second episode was a CA couple who brought a cute little baby boy home that kept peeing on them every time they changed his diaper.

I am nervous.  Excited too...but definitely nervous.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Yay, your going to be peed on! I don't think Laney will freak out like that kid on the show.

And yes, you missed some funny stuff last night. Go watch now!

I'm ready to come out whenever you have this boy...

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Oh Leisa! I am so excited! We are hoping he comes soon too so we can see pictures! By the way your nursery/master bedroom looks so cute with all of the baby boy stuff!

Brady and Rachel said...

Its no lie, you will get peed on! HA HA HA! My recommendation is just to have a cloth or something at the changing table at ALL TIMES so as soon as the diaper comes off, you have that to put over to avoid it. One of our boys seriously seemed to think when the diaper comes off, that is the time to go. Wish you guys the best, I'm sure he's coming any day, if not already.

The Ahumadas said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You won!