Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monster Baby

Boo!


Kadie picked out this outfit long before Crew arrived.  She will correct you and tell you it is a dinosaur outfit.  But I thought it was so cute, I wanted to share our little Monster baby! :)



Kadie is all about Crew, so watch out if you visit...you may not get to hold him if Kadie has a say in it.  Laney calls him baby "Cool" - she can't say Crew very well.  But it is just fine, we think he is pretty cool ourselves.

9 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh, these are so adorable! Baby Cool is my favorite nephew!

I love this monster baby :)

Natalie said...

Love the monster outfit! So cute! Baby Cool sure is stylin.

The Ahumadas said...

He is so super cute! Congratulations, you guys! I'm so jealous.

Jacob, Andrea, and Morgan said...

He so cute, congrats. We are so excited for you guys. I think I may wait until Morgan is 6 before we have our 2nd child.

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

That is sooooo dang cute! I love monster baby too! I think it is so cute that Kadie picked it out too!

The Meisners said...

He is a cutie and that outfit is to cute too.

Mama Winter said...

aw I just LOVE him :) ahhh I want to kiss him. xoxoxoxo

benandkiki said...

Congrats! What a crazy labor and delivery you had. It was fun being your hospital neighbor. I got to hear Crew cry for the first time, although I didn't know it was ya'll until later. He's adorable!

A Forever Family said...

Wow what a story! It's so funny how each and every birth is SO different. We are glad that Josh was able to make it in time for the birth, and that baby Crew is healthly and finally here, and most importantly... that you not only survived another labor and delivery, but you did it with flying colors.... 50mintues AWESOME! Bestest wishes and blessing to you guys, Crew is beautiful! Super cute pictures! =)