Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ART in the PARK this WEEKEND!

Hello Everyone!

Notice anything familiar on this postcard? Take a look at the bottom right, I was so excited to be featured on the advertising this year! As many of you know, I started painting and art as a young girl, and have loved learning and growing with it each year. I love all things creative, and my jewelry and art just seem to go hand in hand.

This weekend is my favorite art show. It will be my 4th year, and I am so excited. If any of you are free to come down please do! They have music, food, and free entertainment for the kids too. Fun for the whole family! And, I would love for you to stop by my booth. 28A I will have my artwork Laney Fine ART and my jewelry THE SILVER LOFT JEWELRY on display and for sale. See you there!


Leisa Waldron



7 comments:

Mandi said...

girl... you are so talented. i'm so proud of you and all you do... and not to mention the fetus you are carrying!! how do you do it!?

p.s. lauren hill is playing on your player and it is taking me back to college when i went to her concert in boston! that album changed my life!

Whit said...

I love all your creativeness that oooozzzesss out of you. We (I) benefit from it greatly.

We (meaning kids and I) will try to stop by on Sat.

Dinner sounds great one night this week... if you have time. I will make, since anything to do with food and making made me feel ill when first prego... I assume you are the same.

A Forever Family said...

You are one talented girl! How fun, to be in an Art Show... good luck, hope it goes well for you!=)

Leisa Waldron said...

Pfff...you are all Crazy! But - coming from three people who are AMAZING mothers, and AMAZINGLY creative persons themselves. Thank you. :)

J-me Boyce said...

You are famous!

I wish we could come...
Someday when we finally get a house I am going to buy a piece from you. Good luck

Brent and Jessica said...

Lisa.....So I ran into your blog and I can't believe you are pregnant. Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Thank you so much for arranging all of our yummy meals. It really helped me out alot.

AnnieB said...

We were in Disneyland and I was bummed to miss this! Congrats! You are amazing!