Monday, October 6, 2008

I am an Aunt!

I actually became an aunt a few months ago, when Josh's brother Jake and his wife Andrea had their first baby Morgan. But this one I feel like I have more bragging rights because it is my sisters baby.
Kylie and Mike had their little baby girl early early yesterday morning. For some reason I feel like Kylie was pregnant forever! Mostly because I have been so excited for her little baby to come. And now that we are expecting # 3 - it will be so much fun for them to be close in age and grow up together.
So here are the pictures, and details. I haven't seen her yet, and I probably won't until Halloween, but I can't wait! Isn't she so cute! I think she looks like Mikey with Kylie's little lips. :)
She was born October 5th 2:55 AM
Weight: 8 lbs. 2 ozs.
Length: 22 inches
Hair: Lots of dark brown soft hair



Congrats Kylie and Mike! She is so adorable!
I forgot to post her name!!! Thanks Whitney,
They named her Skylar McCall Comfoltey

4 comments:

Jacob, Andrea, and Morgan said...

She is such a cute baby! Hope your sister is doing well.

Mandi said...

congrats! it's always exciting to have a new baby in the family!

Whit said...

What is the name? What is the name?!!??

Brady and Rachel said...

How fun! Congrats to Kylie and Mike. How fun to have these new kids close together in age. Hope you are feeling well. Your art is amazing.