I was Tagged by my cousin Erin!
Eight favorite TV shows (This really makes me seem pathetic...why was this the first question?)
1. 24 (starting soon!)
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. House
4. DSM (Free pair of earrings to anyone who can guess this AND not judge me)
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. The Office
7. Find your style
8. What not to Wear
Eight favorite restaurants:
1. Elephant Bar
2. Chipotle
3. In n Out (Does that count?)
4. Wing Stop (Pregnancy thing)
5. Macaroni Bar and Grill
6. Mandarin Flower (Is that what it is called mom?)
7. Casanova Restaurant in Carmel (mmmmmmmmmmm....)
8. I really don't get to eat out much, (eh hem JOSH) I can't think of an eighth one...
Eight things I did yesterday
1. Woke up
2. Flew like a mad woman to school so Kadie wouldn't be late. Good thing for my broom during Halloween. whew.
3. Babysitting for Dylan and Maddy :)
4. Played Restaurant with the girls
5. Tried to sell food storage :)
6. Worked on my website
7. Made Chicken Noodle soup for myself because I am sick
8. Vegged in front of the TV.
Eight things I love about the Fall
1. Crunchy yellow, red and orange leaves
2. Halloween decorations/costumes/treats
3. Soup and bread
4. Cozy Blankets
5. Hot Chocolate
6. You can see your own Breath outside
7. Sweaters
8. Getting excited for Christmas
Eight things I look forward to
1. Finding out if I am (gasp) having a boy, (or girl :)
2. Buying a Home
3. Going on a getaway with Josh...it has almost been a year!
4. Laney starting Ballet in 2 weeks
5. Busy season being over...oh wait, it never is. :(
6. Seeing Kylie's baby tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Christmas
8. The election FINALLY being over next week
Eight things on my wish list
1. Own a house
2. Giving my kids a happy life and never letting them get hurt in any way.
3. Go to another country
4. Buy a House
5. Never having a stress or worry.6. more time to accomplish all my projects
7. more energy to do all I want to do
8. Did I say own a House?
Eight people I tag
1. Kyk
2. Melissa
3. Loralee
4. Jaime
5. Whitney
6. Lauren
7. Natalie
8. Winter
3 comments:
Haha, dirty sexy money? Nice
Wait, I don't know how to do this....help! I just figured out how to add people's blogs onto my blog. How am I suppose to transfer this stuff. I do love your answers. I don't know how you function as well as you do!
dirty sexy money. darn. someone beat me to it. But she judged you I am sure so do I still get a pair of free earrings? It is only 8:50 AM and Chloe is already whining. It is going to be a long day.
Post a Comment