I was actually kind of scared to get these. I thought I had wasted my money when I asked Kadie if she smiled with her pretty teeth for the camera and she said "I smiled like this mom..." and exposed all 20 of her teeth in one VERY LARGE angry looking grin. So, I was pleasantly surprised! Good job Kadie. She even chose her outfit herself.

3 comments:
Way to go Kadie! Little fashionista! She must get it from her mom:) She did a good job picking out her outfit. Cute picture.
Ha! Cute! Aww, Kadie's first school picture. Even if it had been a disaster, you would want to have it and your money wouldn't be wasted. :)
How's the little peanut? YOur big peanut is looking mighty cute! I would wear that if it came in my size. OH MY GOSH guess who I think I saw walking around in SLC?? Tony the cat!!!
Post a Comment