Friday, October 24, 2008

Frosting Tummies and Crazy Hair

Josh's mom always sends the coolest packages for the girls. This year they both got Light up shirts that actually light up while you wear them. Kadie has worn her probably 10 times already, and I know the other mom's at school probably think I never wash her clothes. She only wears it when it is clean I swear! Kadie just knows as soon as it is in her drawer. :)

Well, the favorite thing Laney got? Frosting. We made the most adorable pumpkin cookies from a kit that Grandma sent. While I was in the other room (mistake - note: frosting on table). Laney helped herself. Kadie even warned me "Laney has the frosting!" but Josh called and I got talking to him, and then realized what I had heard just a few minutes before. (gasp) I ran into the front room and didn't see Laney by the frosting so I shrugged, but as I turned around I saw her sitting in front of the couch. She hadn't hardly even touched anything else but herself...so that was good.

This definitely wins favorite mess of the week!


On another note...this week is Red Ribbon week at school! The kids are learning what is good for their bodies and what is bad (drugs) and they get to do something fun each day. Today was crazy hair day. :) I just loved the 80's look Kadie was sporting at school.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...this is the best post of all time! Usually we see the girls and just say out loud..."Oh, our crazy nieces!" But, these pictures had us rolling on the ground laughing...literally. Its funny enough that I thought I would put it on our blog to give a shout out to you Leisa and how great you are! Laney is truly "Mommy's little monster!"

Kylie said...

Kadie's picture looks like a little model or something, and Laney's looks like... a Laney. Yep. I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Your kids crack me up! Mostly Laney cracks me up, and Kadie is cute :)

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

I love it! I can't believe how crazy that girl is! That is bright frosting! Kadie looks so adorable as usual!

Loralee said...

I love your photos! Will you please take photos of my kids!