
A cute little tiny pumpkin "accidentally" smacked Laney on her upper lip. After sending Kadie to her room, and stopping the bleeding, Laney was fine as soon as Tom and Jerry was playing on the TV.

It took me longer to calm Kadie down than Laney. But I warned Kadie that I know when things are really an accident. When asked "how do you know", I responded..."Because I am a mommy Kadie, and mommy's know everything."
When she is older I will let her in on my secret. I was really sneaky as a child and so I know all of the tricks. Not that I am proud of the "accidents" I caused, but at least they give me some insight as a mother.
6 comments:
i'm laughing right now because June bit william in the face tonight and I didn't know how to explain it to him. Is June too young to put in time out?...j/k
I need to pull the "i'm a mom and mom's know everything" line out more often.
Funny! You, sneaky? Really? I can totally picture you as a little kid. I started laughing yesterday when I was remembering our freshman year and how I tripped in the hallway and you saw and did this impression that had us laughing for weeks. Do you remember that? You said my hair looked like wings when I was falling. Oh and I got some sad news about our other roomie-she just had a miscarriage : (
I should clarify, the phrase I came up with was a complete fluke...it was more like..."uh, well, because....Because Mommies know everything?!??!!"
she is coming today! I am excited! Wish you were here too!
Oh, the dimples!
Don't tell me you were a naughty little pumpkin once upon a time!?
That is hilarious!!! That Kadie sure is sneaky:) I always hear about little pumpkins flying across a room and hitting someone, apparently you aren't watching the news!
Post a Comment