
Many of you may have heard of this company http://www.tomorrowsharvest.org/ Maybe even from me! In case you haven't noticed, there seems to be a hurricane, earthquake, fire, or plunge in the stock market every day. If you don't have food storage, now might be the time to think about it.
Josh and I are hoping we might feel better about things once we are a little more prepared. This company is more modern, simple to prepare, great tasting, and much easier to store than your conventional food storage of wheat grinders, and multiple cans of grains.
Please take this chance to look at some of the products offered.
You can compare differences between the Kits as well as sign up for a free sample.
If you are interested and want to know more, I can put you in direct contact with the partner. I can answer many of your questions/concerns as well.
4 comments:
Thanks! It's good to know aboutt hat. I'm gonna check it out!
Thanks for the info! We have been working on our food storage, and I'm really interested in this company. Do you know prices for their products? I sent an email, but thought I'd ask you also. Which set did you guys get? Did you try the food? Sorry, so many questions ;-). Talk to you soon,
Lindsay
Which Lindsay is this? Tell me tell me!!! Send me your email incase I can't figure it out and I will answer all of your Q's. :)
lindsay.page@me.com...Maple Valley Lindsay ;-).
Post a Comment