Look who is getting so big!
He weighs 15 lbs 3 oz
He is at 20% height
40% weight
and get this...
60% head circumference. He is a genius.
Crew can almost do the "tri-pod" all by himself!

Mr. Personality


I didn't start feeding Laney solid foods until 8 months. But this little guy can't get enough.
He opens his mouth like this when he sees me across the room with his food.


Now that he isn't so fragile, Laney has become a lot more comfortable with him...
He gets PLENTY of kisses, and is sometimes placed in a spot other than where I left him.




7 comments:
Oh my gosh he is soooo cute how can you stand it!!!?! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks all day long. And Laney is so cute with him. We definitely need to get together and play soon!
He is darling! Getting so big! Now I know why Laney is such an eater now! She didn't get food till 8 months old!!! ha ha!! Take care!
Haha...it totally sounded like I didn't feed her at all! That would definitely explain her hunger!!!
I can't believe he can roll both ways already! What a stud....he is getting so BIG! :)
What a cutie! So good to see you guys last week. Morgan is already so bored, maybe we will have to come visit again.
I thought I put a comment on this post, but apparently it was all in my head.
I am impressed with those rolling sequences and I love the picture of him biting his little fist! So cute!
I love the pic of Laney and him! Definetely frame worthy! :) We miss you guys...boo! All we talk about is our four funny rugrats!
Post a Comment