Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cavity

I had my first cavity filled today...ever. I was so scared to get a shot in my gums. I have been poking them all week trying to figure out if it will hurt a lot or not.

It didn't hurt! And they numbed me up goooooooood. I have a lovely smile right now...only one side of my face will actually smile. :)

What is the first thing I did once I got home? I ate an In-n-out burger that Josh bought me for lunch. It is probably one of the most dangerous things I have ever done...eating a hamburger when my face and tongue are numb. But I was really careful.

Poor Joshy is there getting a root canal right now. He texted me and said they gave him 5 shots of Novocaine...and he was shaking. I feel so bad! Hopefully he will be home and sleeping soon.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Hahaha! The first time I got a cavity filled, I came home and ate an apple. THAT was a bad decision.

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I went to the dentist two weeks ago and "supposedly" I have two cavities, two errosions, need a root canal, and need some antibacterial medication in addition to a deep cleaning...all for the whopping price of $1500. Like I have that much money just coming out of my butt! I am getting a second opinion. Bunch of shitz!