{ring} Ceremony
The day was cooling down, and the view was amazing. I really wish that Josh and I could have done something like this at my reception. It was so sweet to hear what they wanted to say to each other. And there was an enormous group of friends from the climbing gym that came to the ring ceremony. It was so touching to see that many people there showing support.




Hi-five down the isle...love it!

Now this is the sassy goofy couple I know!
Someone is hiding close by to snatch the first piece!
Shoes...
{Grammy's shoes}
I heard these referred to as the "cougar of the bride" shoes more than once. :)

Laney did her own investigating through the night to find her right pair.
Over all, it was a great day. We caught up on time spent away from family members and didn't worry about too much else than food and keeping Morgan and Cade happy. It brought back a lot of memories of Josh and I being married. Especially at the temple in the heat. I am so happy for you Morgan and Cade!
Congratulations, and now you are officially "Uncle" Cade!
We Love You Two!













3 comments:
Yeah, Uncle Cade! Sky told me she is excited to have an uncle who isn't named Nick or Josh. Finally a new name in the mix!
These are great, Saucy. Really cute!
Morgan's wedding looked like fun! I remember her as a little girl who my little brother Andrew thought was so cool. I can't believe you made the girl's dresses, you amaze me! How's the new house?
I love all your pictures. u talented photographer u. xo
Post a Comment