Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Big Day: Temple and Luncheon

The Temple
Morgan and Cade were married August 29, 2009
In the Oakland, California LDS Temple

These little things made Morgan's dress her own.
Her funky bracelet, beautiful bouquet (she made it herself) and her adorable ankle boots.


Kadie confiscated my bouquet.

We put Kadie to work holding up Morgan's dress. She loved it.

Of course I had to chase Laney down a couple of times between pictures.

She is fast but I caught her!



Laney and Sky baby.
As you can tell, Morgan's colors were Black and White with Turquoise accessories.
Between moving to a new place, and school starting, I barely managed to finish the girls dresses two nights before the wedding.

The Yummy Luncheon
Held at our favorite Chinese restaurant in Orinda
The Mandarin Flower


This is my mom saying...
"Where's my diet coke?!?!"
then...
"Oh, there it is!"

FYI - I think we cleaned them out of diet coke between my mom, me, Big Josh and Kadie. :)

I made sure to bring something for the girls to do in case we had to wait around for people before we dug in. Laney colored every bit of her spider man page!


Even the little man enjoyed himself...and he even tried some sticky rice!


1 comment:

Kylie said...

These are so cute!! I love your new header. Mike especially loves the pictures of Mom at lunch.

Can you email me the ones with the little girls and Sky? Definitely the one of Sky and Laney! I love love love lovelovelovelove that one.