Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Farmville

Who knows about this? Farmville...have you heard of it?

I stayed away on purpose...but once I clicked on it just to check it out I knew that Kadie would love it. It is free, it is cute...you can buy pretend animals and barns and plants.

The problem? I have to plan everything around it! I am unwillingly hooked. Every night before I go to bed I check on Kadie's farm to make sure that she remembered to harvest everything. Then once I get back from taking her to school I have to check on "Kadie's" farm to make sure that everything I planted the night before is harvested so that she gets more money to buy more things. Then I have to decide if I should replant some pumpkins or strawberries for her to harvest herself when she gets home from school or something that takes a whole day so she will get more money.

The strawberries win most of the time because she has fun harvesting them right when she gets home. Even though she gets less "experience" points.

Oye.

P.S. I just found out that Ben Hall helped make this game! It makes me love him and mad at him at the same time. :)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I'm sorry! But really, you love it. I know you do. It's a love/hate kind of thing.

M.M.M. said...

This sounds like you need a pet.

They are real Leisa.

And about as much work.
: )