You too can look like this...

Just ask your local dentist for 5 shots of Novocaine on one side of your mouth. And make sure you ask for a pair of protective glasses while they are working on your mouth so that you have marks on your forehead for the rest of the day.
(I just added the crossed eyes for a cool effect). There is no other feeling like touching the side of your face having it feel like a warm lump of play dough.
Josh's picture just looked like a mug shot because he was numb all over. But I SHOULD have recorded what he sounded like. A little bit fruity and a little bit insane with a lot of mumbling.
I think Troy MacDonald has a message from Josh if anyone wants to hear it.
We were laughing so hard at each other...we really should have recorded it.
Laney's impersonation of mommy...

4 comments:
what a photogenic and highly talented family! We should start a "dental collage" of family photos - where's that one of Alex???
HAHAHA!!! Oh, Leisa, I love this! I have that picture of Alex somewhere. Hang on, I'll email it to you and you can add it to this post!
Laney is so funny! I just wanted to say that.
This reminds me of our days as roommates. How I miss all our faces and voices. May we never become "normal."
love it :)
Post a Comment