Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Josh!


Chose this picture from "Vegas baby". Just because I wish we were on one of our little Vegas getaways together right now. :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Things I have learned about Josh since I married him:

He cannot pass up an electronic deal. If he doesn't have the money, he will find someone who does and try to talk them into buying it. He doesn't want the deal to get wasted. :)

He goes back and forth from wanting to be a rap star and a Cowboy. I like the Cowboy phase the best. :)

He sniffs every time he cuts someone off in the car, or passes a cop worried he is going a little too fast.

He loves food almost as much as Laney.

He truly loves our kids, but Crew definitely has him wrapped around his finger. If I want to buy or do anything...I just have to come up with a reason that it will benefit Crew and I need no other excuse.

He is awesome at folding laundry. I bet he wishes I didn't know that one. :)

His inner kid comes out when we go to the park. Sometimes he even rides his scooter there!

He is a great teacher, except when it comes to snowboarding.

He loves shopping for clothes for himself, and can't pass up a good deal on that either.

He should have been born to Royalty so that he could golf and shop and eat all day.

He loves to sing and has a good voice!

Josh loves to bake cookies. He makes them once a week...I really love that.

He has almost as many voice imitations as my Dad, and if you have ever heard one he must like you. If not, sorry.

I love you and all of your quirks Josh. The kids and I are so lucky to have you in our lives.
You are a thirty something now!!! See you tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! So true for sure! The best one is the snowboarding...hence why Spencer made me cry everytime he tried to teach me. So, basically Jake taught me and he was the BEST!!! There is still hope lady!

Kylie said...

The sniffing thing is so true! I've noticed that.

What a funny guy you married. Happy Birthday, Josh!!!

Carla L. said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Now, if I can only find something electronic ON SALE...