No, the title doesn't mean I bought new lingerie. :)
I am in a jewelry making frenzy right now...to say the LEAST.
But this idea had been in my head and I had to get it out so I could concentrate on getting ready for Art in the Park.
Inspired by clothing...
Transferred to my Bedding!

3 comments:
Oh, I see what you were talking about now! Cute! That is so cute. I want to make a shirt with those on it!
ooooh! Cute! Can I have one??? You are so creative.
Okay. I see why Natali wanted to know why you didn't call her.
Doesn't matter if it is 2am when the thing/pillow turns out this cute.
Call her next time, and make her make me one too. kidding.
I had fun with you at the art-park. You know I think you are awesome. I do.
Post a Comment