Saturday, August 1, 2009

Obama

I just found while looking on delias.com that I have the same birthday as Barack Obama.
What the ??? He can't share my special day!

I also know Ezra Taft Benson had the same birthday too, so I guess that neutralizes it.

You can go here to see what celebrities are born on the same day as you.
Unfortunately church leaders don't count as celebrities,
except in the Mormon world.

Josh has cool people like Lance Armstrong, no fair!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have wacko Jacko birthday! I am sure they will mention it all over the news that day.

Julianne said...

Yikes...wouldn't want to share a birthday with him either. But mine is Sept. 11th, not exactly a great occasion for celebrating either.

Mama Winter said...

I looked up mine but no one I know has same bday. Oh well it will just be all mine :) haha
yur bday is in 1 day. happy early bday. xoxoxo

Kylie said...

I got Oprah and Tom Selleck.