Here are our big girls ready for the first day of school in front of our new door. :)

Backpacks and all!


Kadie was lucky enough to get the SAME teacher as last year for the kinder/first grade combo class. We really just love Mrs. Young. Kadie was so excited to be a first grader and be able to help the kindergartners this year!

Here is Miss Lori's preschool! Kadie went here for 2 years, and Miss Lori did such an amazing job we were so happy for Laney to get the chance to go too. I was a nervous wreck for the three hours she was gone. I get anxiety over what Laney is capable of and what "could" happen.
But she is great! And she didn't have a bathroom accident!



2 comments:
How cute! Wish I was there...
Oh, Crew! He's so so so cute! Laney is so generous with her stickers.
Love the pictures of the girls at the door. How are they in school?!
Post a Comment