Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday Girl

I can't believe that I am already 20! Time flies.

Well, I tried to fool you. I guess my having a 7 year old daughter makes that hard to believe. I am 28. 28! I remember watching My Best Friends Wedding with Julia Roberts years ago and thinking that 28 seemed so old for them to be. I swear I still feel young, and the closer I get to 30 the more excited I get about life and living it. But I hate how time just seems to keep speeding up faster and faster with every passing year. If I could have asked for more time for my birthday I would have. My mom says she always wanted one day a week that no one else knew about but her, and now I know why. :)

I know as you get older everyone acts like birthdays don't matter too much, or that they don't care really if they get to do anything really cool. Then inside, these people (all of us adults...wink wink) are really hoping that at least one person will remember or call or bring something by.

I just have to thank ALL OF YOU, for making my birthday a good one and making me feel loved.
I really had a great day, and it did feel special!

Leisa :)

P.S. For my birthday I got breakfast, some peanut butter m&ms, bought a bunch of furniture on Craigslist, got some shoes, some delicious cookies, an adorable hand made pin cushion, some more shoes, a few phone calls, a shirt, another shirt, some birthday cards, and even some money. All from so many wonderfully thoughtful people that I love! I also got a sweet fridge and I can't wait to use it. If you clicked on the link let me tell you that Josh got an awesomely fantastic deal on this baby.
And for those of you that are wondering, we are RENTING a HOUSE and are in the process of moving, and it is the most exciting thing in the world!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

I can't wait for you to move into your house!! You are going to love that fridge. I promise, you made a good decision on the bottom freezer. Oh, the memories you'll make with that fridge!

What furniture did you buy? I can't wait! Happy birthday, sister. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hoooppppyy Birthday, Cinderellee! :)

Sweet fridge for sure! I am so freakin excited for you guys to move into a house!!! You all deserve it!

Alicia said...

Sorry I missed your birthday--I know I am a loser friend. But I do love ya, and hope your day was happy!

Mama Winter said...

i am happy you had a good bday xoxoxo.i know what i mean about bdays. we all pretend we dont care but inside we really care a little :)
this year im going to disneyl;and for my bday so i can get my 69$ gift card :) hehe
because i already have a pass they will give it to me for free :) so excited