Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bridal Shower #1

Shannon, has been a family friend for so long. I only wish she was a family friend when I had been married because she is the most AMAZING party thrower and hostess. Not to mention that everything that she cooks melts in your mouth, and looks like it should too! She makes everything look like it came from a catalog. She threw a bridal shower for Morgan in Danville, and it was so much fun to see everyone reunited from when my parents lived there a few years ago!


My mom's friend McLean got a hot little new red car!
How could we resist taking a picture of the sista's?



Morgan got so many great presents, but what was so much fun was that a lot of them were unique and personalized for her and Cade!

Uh Oh...naughty.

Not so Naughty...



That's the end...Hollah!
(Sorry mom, I don't know what you were saying in this picture!)


1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hahaha! There are so many great pictures here! That was a fun shower. Too bad I was stuck in the corner and couldn't mingle much...