Saturday, August 15, 2009

we are moving...Moving...MOVING!!!

We are moving TOMORROW! I am so tired and worn out from packing...but it doesn't hold back my feelings of excitement AT ALL. I am so excited!

I am optimistic that it will only take me about a year to unpack everything...we have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much stuff. Or I should say, the girls have too much stuff! I think I might leave a few boxes in the garage and then wrap them at Christmas time and put them under the tree. Do you think I could get away with that? Ya, probably not with Kadie. :)

I made sure to put important things in one place (so I don't loose them like I lost my Wicked ticket - thank you again Kirsten and Ben!). Like Registration papers for Kadie, car keys, my wallet, and mascara.

3 comments:

Brady and Rachel said...

What? HuH? Not far? Good luck guys. Talk about craziness!!! Hope it goes rather smoothly, or at least quickly and then you can relax, not sure how smoothly a fast move can go. How fun for you guys! More space? Yipee if so!!! Yeah, I've noticed a whole lot more STUFF comes with girls, rather than boys. With boys it is just clothes and simple things like cars and trucks, with girls you have their clothes and matching accessories, and their dolls and barbies and whatever else, and then don't forget all of the matching accessories that go along with the dolls and barbies and whatever else. :) I think Brady is rethinking having been so excited when Baylee was born and knowing he helped to give me a daughter. j/k But he is just now realizing everything that comes with a girl.

Kylie said...

YOU ARE MOVED!!! Is it bliss, like that chocolate?

I can't wait to see your house.

AnnieB said...

Where's your new house? how exciting! miss you!