Friday, July 31, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

Kadie Nicole Waldron is 7. Yes, seriously SEVEN years old!
I can not believe how much she has changed this year,
AND how much she has learned.
I am so glad that I kept a blog of it, because looking back is so much fun.

Kadie! Look at all you have done from July 2008 - July 2009...

Started Kindergarten
Got some cute glasses
Learned how to read
Lost your first tooth (followed by 6 more)
Climbed to the TOP at the climbing gym
Graduated Kindergarten
Memorized three articles of faith
Became a big sister again
Learned how to ride your two wheel bike


These are some of our favorite pictures of Kadie this last year as a big six year old...






I feel like 7 is so much older, I don't know why.
We love you so much Kadie and we are so proud of all you did this year!
Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Carla L. said...

Happy Birthday Kadie Bug Ladybug!!! I can't believe you are 7 years old already - how did that happen? You are such a sweet girl and I am so happy to be your Grammy! I am sooooo excited to go to Sweet Dreams for some serious birthday shopping! See you Saturday!

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday, Kadie! Love you!

Skylar misses you :)

I can't believe she is 7. Wild. I love all of these pictures. She is looking more and more like you, Leis!

Julianne said...

Wow! Has she really lost 7 teeth already?

sherryandbryon said...

Leisa,
I can't believe you have a 7 year old! How did that happen? :) Weren't we just in YW's like yesterday! She is such a cutie and looks a lot like you! Lucky girl! :)

Britt said...

Happy Birthday, Kadie!