Bridal shower in Orinda!
To be honest, I don't know many of these women...and I was expecting it to be really boring. But it was so much fun! The setting was beautiful, the treats were delicious, and we spent the whole night laughing and smiling. I am still mad that I didn't take a picture of the backyard because it looked like a setting from a Shakespeare festival.
Anyway, I was commissioned to be the scribe...

So, I put Alex in charge of taking pictures...
Here she is with Sydney, Cade's little sister.

Morgan told the Story of her and Cade.
It really could be a movie! Drama, Comedy, and Morgan falling and tripping and crying a lot.
He did a good job. Although they argued a little over who dated more people.

These napkins Morgan is holding (below) say...
"Because Chocolate can't get you pregnant!"

Cade's grandma Hazel was so funny. She gave Morgan two gifts. One in nice wrapping paper and one wrapped in newspaper. The nice one had a beautiful silk robe. The newspaper one she said reflected what it was wrapped in...and Morgan said "You mean it's trashy?" We all laughed.
Then when she opened a blue and black tiger print feathered robe, (with matching eye patch that Morgan is displaying) we all laughed harder!





2 comments:
You went blog crazy!! All of a sudden the last 3 weeks of your life have popped up here!
This looks like it was a really fun shower. What naughty lingerie...
wow whose house is that? It looks really pretty!
Post a Comment