Crew one week old

One month

The four month marker has been so much fun!
There are so many little things about Crew that are starting to show his personality.
He already gets his feelings hurt... I swear. He will be a sensitive little guy like his sister Kadie. :) He rubs the back of his hair with his left hand when he is tired. He sucks on his fingers ALWAYS, smiles his giant smile all of the time, and laughs when Laney and Kadie make faces at him. I think he will be a food lover like Laney, he stares at my dinner when I eat and whines when I don't give him a taste. He is also very wiggly, and this picture was hard to take...see below what he went through to get one with out him falling over.




My favorite thing is the bond I already seen between him and Josh. If he even hears a hint of Josh's voice, his eye's light up and he starts cooing. It is the sweetest thing.



5 comments:
wow he has gotten big. he looks so cute. sooooo much like laney its crazy.
i cant wait to meet Crew :) oct :)
that bear is starting to get smaller! i love the smiling shot. aren't boys edible!?
So cute. He looks so much like Laney to me! Maybe it's the eyes?
He is so cute!
He is so cute and looks so mush like Kadie. It is so fun when their personality starts to appear. I think we need to come visit you guys soon, or after you get all moved in.
Post a Comment