Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crew boy

Our little Crew boy now follows us with his eyes where ever we go...

Can you spot his little dimples?
I just wanna squish him and squeeze him!

Scrunchy little boy :)

He just stares at the camera most of the time, so I can't get him to smile.
He is probably wondering why I am always covering up my face with the big black thing.

6 comments:

Kylie said...

He is SO adorable! Sky loves him. She is squealing and waving at the screen right now.

Anonymous said...

He is so freakin cute! I love how you dress him up. And his cute hat...adorable!

Brady and Rachel said...

He is SO DANG CUTE! You look like you are loving having that little tyke around. As am I loving having Baylee. How fun to have Cathy's family come visit. I love how you say it is crazy that you have twin cousins. Especially since you actually have 2 sets of them, just on your mom's side of the family. LOL

Mama Winter said...

aw he is just so cute. i want to give him kisses

benandkiki said...

Cuteness! Wow those pictures are so fun. I love his little expressions.

AnnieB said...

he is so dang cute!! I will be back at park day now that swim team is over! can't wait to catch up!