These are so cute. Good job, Leis!I am so excited! We just love Cade and we are so happy for Morgan and Cade to be getting married!
You rock at taking pics! We should start a business...if I lived closer...or maybe hit up a class or something. Tell your sis I will always remember her anniversary :) I'll remember when I am 50 they would be married for 25 years! Crazy!
I love these! What a great photographer and a cute couple.
aw so cute . i love them. u sooooo should turn your photography into something. you could make some $$$ girl. xo
Once again - so dang cute. Your fantastic.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are so cute. Good job, Leis!
I am so excited! We just love Cade and we are so happy for Morgan and Cade to be getting married!
You rock at taking pics! We should start a business...if I lived closer...or maybe hit up a class or something.
Tell your sis I will always remember her anniversary :) I'll remember when I am 50 they would be married for 25 years! Crazy!
I love these! What a great photographer and a cute couple.
aw so cute . i love them. u sooooo should turn your photography into something. you could make some $$$ girl. xo
Once again - so dang cute. Your fantastic.
Post a Comment