The last day of our stay the weather was all over the place...and so were we.
Josh went 4-wheeling with Justin and his Dad that morning, and it POURED rain the whole time. You can't tell how wet they actually were in this picture, and covered in mud. :)


Josh and his cousin Heather's hubby Andrew had fun with more bottle rockets.
I think there were 1000+ lit the few days we were there.
I think it was a good thing the grass was wet and green.

Debbie had a little trouble at first.
Casting it in over and over...nothing. Then 2 seconds after Spencer casts it he had a bite.
...but she got her catch right after Spencer. :)


This was my favorite. Taking pictures of all of us. We don't have many pictures of the 5 of us, let alone just the two of us. It was good times.

Us (minus Laney) with Josh's family (minus Jake, Andrea and little Morgan)



















3 comments:
such cute pictures :)
HOW DID U drive 16 hrs??? crazy girl. How were the kids??
I just love seeing cute pics of ur sweel lil fam. xoxoxoxo
Man, this is a load of great pictures. Did you feel like singing, "Wide Open Spaces" the whole time?
I would have. I need room to make my big mistakes. Wyoming has all sorts of room for that.
I still can't believe you guys made the trek? Mad props to you and Josh!
And, those nasty pictures of me...yuck! I look shasty-mic-nasty!
Post a Comment