Monday, July 13, 2009

No Hitter


We went to a giants game Friday night to celebrate Natalie's birthday.
No she is not a huge baseball fan...so how did that happen? I have no idea...ask Josh and Steve.
Of course we will make up for it later with some girls "golfing" which is anything that we want to do that takes 5 hours or more :)

We ate too much pizza and candy, and gave a few hi-5's to the little boy in front of us.

It was just good luck that we ended up being there for Jonathan Sanchez to pitch a no hitter.
Do any of you women know what a no hitter is? Natalie and I do now and it was historic!

We were part of history in the making...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys go on dates and leave the three little ones at home. You need your sanity! :)

Natalie said...

Yes we are part of history! Who new, that Jonathan Sanchez would pull off a no hitter just for me? That really was fun...especially gaining 5 lbs in one night! I need to send you pics from the muni ride! Now that was awesome!

Leisa Waldron said...

Yes...I need those pictures from the muni. That was hilarious! Excited for dinner?

Brady and Rachel said...

I love the title of "Girls golfing". I'm gonna have to use that one! So true, if the guys can take off for 5 hours to golf, the girls ought to be able to do multiple things they want to do that take up 5 hours, since most things don't take up 5 hours on their own. Its only fair. :)