Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wyoming Trip - Day 3

Debbie and Spencer showed up on Thursday...and that meant that the party had started!
Debbie even taught Laney how to drive the Razor! :)

Laney on her favorite swing again...

Laney being a monster...

Later we went into Jackson hole for a little shopping and found a fellow buffalo friend!
My favorite things in Jackson were the cute tiny Cowboy Boots Josh bought for Crew,
and Josh trying on Cowboy hats.

I love being married to someone who secretly wants to be a Cowboy. :)

Josh got all jealous because this guy wanted to be my boyfriend for the afternoon.
I really was a little surprised when he held my hand!


Elk Horns were the main town attraction and decor!

See what I mean...

Thank you Spencer for taking this AWESOME picture. :) Seriously, you're good.
These are the grand Tetons in the distance! (I think).


We then headed to the Bar J Chuckwagon Barbeque and show in Jackson.
This man was making some of the best biscuits I have ever tasted.
Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm Gooood.


The dinner was served on tin plates, and was a full of good company and fun times.



The entertainment was superb. The four men were so talented and funny.
Laney wasn't too entertained though, so I followed her outside after about 30 minutes.
She fed as much hay to the horse as she could find on the ground.


And so ends day 3!

4 comments:

The Meisners said...

Leisa,

You look so great for just having a baby a few months ago. What is your secret? It looks like you had a wonderful time on your vacation.

Kylie said...

I want that food right now. I'm so hungry. Can I have it?

I'm surprised Laney isn't afraid of the horses! She's brave; I would be afraid of losing an arm if I was as tiny as her next to that monster horse.

Natalie said...

Yee-Haw, I can just picture Josh as a cowboy. So I won't be surprised when I see the deer head hanging in your family room, or the antler's over the lights? Come on you know you have been thinking about it :) I am gald you guys are back! I love all of your pictures, they turned out great. Looks like you had fun, minus the 16 hr car ride. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

That's right...the party started when Spence and I showed up! :) JK.