Kadie has been a little scared to say the LEAST...for the past year.
Her goal was to learn before she turned 7, and since July 31st is the first day she will be 7 years old, it was crunch time.
Look who lost her training wheels!

She started off a little wobbly...
but after about 10 minutes she was a pro!
Where do you put your bunny when you have no pockets?

On the way home I asked her...
"Do you feel older Kadie?"
She said,
"Yes! I feel like I am 10 mom!"
Josh took the girls back later that night for some more bike riding because Kadie couldn't get enough. She just kept talking about how much fun it was to ride her bike.
She even crashed into a wall and just laughed about it. That's our girl!
Crew saying "Go Kadie! You're number 1!"





4 comments:
Go Kadie! Go Kadie! It's your birthday...almost!!!
We will have to go on a bike ride.
Good job Kadie!!! You are such a grown-up girl now! I can't wait to see you fly down the street. Just don't ride your bike down my driveway!!!
I am so proud. I feel like Crew; I just wanna stick my hands up and cheer!
Congrats, Kadie. You look like a rock star with your hair blowing like that!
Post a Comment