Friday, July 17, 2009

Bummer...

After complaining to my sister about several things...I have decided that I complain too much.
I don't want to start off every conversation with a bummed out story. Maybe it will help me appreciate the things (and children) that I have already. :)

I would love to be done with the Bummer attitude, so we will see how it goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you bummed about, my dear? Do you need us to come babysit one weekend and you and Josh can talk a trip somewhere? :)

M.M.M. said...

1. Little Crew is so cute!
2. You are so talented. I wish you lived close so you could take our family pictures.
3. I think you are funny when you are bummed out!
4. But I am trying to not be a bummer too (not saying I think you are a bummer, just referring to you thinking you are a bummer) Don has me on a strict diet of 7 habits of highly effective people. ; ) So if you talk to me from now on I am Polly Positive.

Kylie said...

You are a positive person. I'm just a person people like to complain to, I think. So...feel free!

Whit said...

YOu are so not a "bummer" attitude... or negative in any way. Or least you haven't been with me.

Hey if you want to vent... you can vent to me... I love to hear it all. :) That may be bad - huh?