








The next day, we went down to my mom's sister A 's place. She commissioned me to do a painting for her front room, and it turned out so awesome and colorful!
It is a fun summer memory watching the humming birds drink sugar water outside the front window. I loved having the girls get excited about it this year!

The next day we went up to the "P". Or the "peep" as Laney called it. Any of you who have been to Alpine may have seen it. It has been there since I can remember, the letter of my mom's last name. It lays on the hill, bright white and standing for all of the hard work my great grandparents and grandparents put into their farm and land. Of course, it doubles as a slide!


Everyone wanted to try on Paco's hat. Check out these cowgirls...and cowboy.
Grandma was so nice to get Kadie an early birthday present for her upcoming 6th birthday! A little horse from Cabela's that Kadie named Spot. Kadie requested a cape, so grandma just whipped up a little cape and saddle in her sewing room. Kadie even put earrings in her horse's ears! Thank you for letting us stay Grandma and Paco! We had so much fun and miss you already!
We went the last day and saw my Dad's parents. They are the cutest little couple ever. I just love my grandma Laney's information on the entire family. I don't know how she keeps it straight with so many grand kids and great grand kids. They will be out this next weekend to California to visit, and we can't wait to spend more time with them!











6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm sad we didn't get to see you but I'm sure you had tons of family and friends to see.
You're a blogging machine!!! I love seeing all the pictures. Your paintings are amazing!! What a great creative outlet.
Fun! Look how cute all our grandparents are.
What did Kadie name her new horse?
She named it spot...silly Kyker.
Umm...I read the post a few hours before leaving my comment so I forgot you wrote the name in the post! Oops! Let's blame it on being pregnant, shall we?
Wow, what a great trip--the lizard, the P, and that is one serious trampoline! I love your art, and have always been so impressed that you keep it up. I'm glad you have your Canon so you can take lots of pictures of it to show us.
Post a Comment