Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Nick-Josh



Can you believe it? My brothers are TEENAGERS! I still think of them as 4 years old, which is younger than Kadie is now. It has been so much fun to live close to them and continue to watch them grow up. They are such great Uncle's to Kadie and Laney, despite the fact that Kadie and Laney have ruined many of their creations. I love how brutally honest Josh is, and how Nick already lifts weights.


They have been building and creating things since they learned how to draw a turtle on blue's clues when they were only 18 months. I am totally serious. As adults - I imagine them being computer programers, architects, or something that requires that they have the need to create.


For any of you who don't know them...Nick is in the red, which has basically been his signature color since he was born, and Josh is on the left (his color is blue...but he isn't wearing it).


Back in the Day...

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Aww! Those pictures at the bottom are so cute! Oh, little NickJosh. They are growing up!

April said...

I can't wait! It looks like they have a real bond..by the way I do the blue and red thing too! I learned that from you! James is usually in blue and cooper in red! It works out great for family that can't tell them apart. Take care! Happy Bday boys! 13 I can't even imagine my twins 13!