I saw this on Jaime's blog, and thought it looked like a lot of fun....
Here are the directions
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember
2. Next, re post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I am excited to see what people have to say, and crossing my fingers that there isn't anything TOO embarrassing.
If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you!
4 comments:
There are just so many memories! I remember once when we were little (you: 9, me: 6) and we lived in Lehi where we liked to rollerskate.
Whilst rollerskating in the driveway/street this memorable December of 1990, Mom came home with the old grey Trooper and told us NOT to look in the car! Naturally it was full of Christmas presents and you had to know what was in the car, so you pushed me on my rollerskates and as soon as I hit the car Mom came outside and caught me.
First I ratted you out. (If I hadn't been on wheels, I wouldn't have ever made it that close to the car without Mom seeing you forcing me to do it.) We were both sent to our rooms and as soon as Mom left you came into my room and wanted to know what was in the car. I told you everything I could remember, and you claimed them all to be for you. You kept saying, "that's for me" after each item I named. Then you were mad when Christmas rolled around and I ended up getting the Little Mermaid felt coloring kit.
That is the first memory that popped into my mind. Well, it was the first one I felt I could share with others reading. :)
Our first meeting was definetly memorable... you must have thought I was nuts!
I loved our "girls nights" while our hubby's worked millions of hours. Coming over and playing "ticket to ride", and all our talks where we could just vent to each other. I just miss being near you but you are such a wonderful friend and we will always stay buds, right?
Although I have only known you for a couple years, I feel there are too many memories. But, here are some! Some are really short so that why I was doing a few.
1. I don't remember what it was like meeting you the first time but I do remember walking through the Pacific Science Center area in Seattle with Kadie, Josh, Spence, and Melodie. You were holding Kadie in your arms in the the horizontal position (she was probably only 2 1/2) and I just thought "Wow...so that is what your arms will look like when you have a kid! Buff!" \"/
2. Going to Costco--do I need to say more? I think I have been to Costco more with you than with Spence. That's really sad. Can you tell I do the shopping??
3. Driving around San Ramon with the girls in the Honda Pilot searching for Wiis. We even made up little lines for when each of us went into the Game Stop shops so we didn't look so suspicious. I think we bought about 3 each that day!
4. And, I can't not mention all the chats that us sister-in-laws have until late at night. Sometimes we didn't care what was said...even when Justin was right there "supposedly" not listening. \"/
This is from Spencer:
1. Going over to your apartment and hanging out with your crazy roommates.
2. Taking you to the ER with Josh because you have to get your appenditics out and Spence and Josh gave you a blessing and you kept telling him that you looked like crap. Nice!
The first time I met you we were at "park days", you had this white (cute) shirt on and you were pregnant with Laney. I remember how nice and attentive you were when we were talking... you are always crazy nice and attentive still.
You have such amazing talent, your ability to make anything beautiful is inspiring.
I will forever remember the day we came over to eat dinner at your home, and Hudson fell right out of your window... my heart sunk, four letter beauties came out of my mouth and I screamed. Yes, great impression I left with you that day - oh well. :)
I have many memories of just talking to you, you are so much fun to talk to and "relate" to. Everything is fun with you.
Post a Comment